The Pat-A-Cake Baby

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Photography at its best!

Jaclyn of Lifestyle Photography recently photographed a beautiful newborn baby girl, bundled in our Spa Dandy Damask Stroller Blanket! She did an excellent job and I just love the little smile on her face.


Jaclyn is based out of New Jersey and has this to say about her photography style, "My style is not for everyone... I love capturing everyday images. Most of my photography is very natural. I'm not big on posing... I like to capture my subject's personality not a forced smile! The style is often called "lifestyle" photography and has a very photojournalistic feel."










Visit her blog to take a peek at her work, if anything listen to her excellent Project Playlist. Her taste in songs, along with her moving photography is sure to bring a tear to your eye, it sure did mine!















1 comment:

Unknown said...

these pictures are so cute!!